Julie: ok, we will just pick a good sun screen since the wedding is going to be outdoors
Eric: no... white sun screen lotion usually makes me look very pale
Julie: they usually rub on clear. I think it will be ok. Well... how about this one ( picking up Dove Natural Glow not knowing it is a self tanning lotion), this one comes out yellow.
Eric : I guess this will be ok.
Fast forward to the wedding day.
As Eric was about to walk down the isle
Andy ( Ben's brother): Eric, you look very tan today.
Eric : really?
Fast forward to the drive to Niagara falls.
Julie: Eric, why do you look "ORANGE"?
Eric: Really? I used some of that lotion this morning...
After being showered by the Niagara falls' water,
Eric had very interesting skin tones on his face ^_^

Unfortunately ( or fortunately) Eric and Julie accidentaly left the bottle of "natural glow" in the carry-on luggage and the lotion was taken away from them by TSA at the airport.


No comments:
Post a Comment