Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We're having a cow!

Literally, we are having a cow...
Well, not literately; and only figuratively if you know that this is the year of the cow in the Chinese zodiac.

With meticulous planning, our little bean (now a prune) will be arriving right around New Years. Eric is rooting for just inside this year, so we can get the tax deduction :)
We've been waiting for the end of the first trimester, so if we've seemed quiet when you ask "what's new?" it's because only one thing is new and we couldn't talk about it until now!

There are two teams rooting for the gender. It seems guys want a boy and gals want a girl. Maybe we should start taking bets on the outcome... all proceeds go to the future college fund ^_^ (it's the gambling Taiwanese in us)

The grandparents-to-be are extremely excited.

... to be continued.

5 comments:

jenny said...

congratulations foristers!!!!! :)

etcmis said...

:D

Unknown said...

OMG....Yay!! Can I name the child? How about we play a game of poker for the rights to it. You can take 30% of the house rake. hahaha...Congrats!!

Unknown said...

YAYYYYYYYYYY~~~~~!!!!!!!!
Of course, you were supposed to wait for me, but... i understand that by then, you might be over childbearing age.
CONGRAULATIONS! Can't wait to see the cow! :D

Unknown said...

Eric and Julie are having a baby!? Eric and Julie are having a baby!!
Congratulations!!! Yhey!!! I'm very excited and happy for the both of you! Thanks for a wonderful surprise birthday message! Wow, you two are going to be parents! I guess you can say you're all "growns up" now that you guys are raising a family of your own!
Seems like just yesterday we were all heading for the prom. Okay, that's a lie. That actually does feel like quite a while ago.
It's good to hear that you two are doing well. Please take good care of all 3 of yourselves. hahaha. Hopefully my wife and I (See! I have a wife! That must mean I'm growns up too!!! Maybe not so much...) will get to see both of you or the 3 of you(!) back home in Torrance before our wedding! Hopefully sooner than later.
Wow! Eric and Julie are having a baby!! (Right, I said that already.) Congrats!