I guess this illustration from AAA magazine sums up my experience for the past 2 months. Instead of going on a vacation I had a "staycation". Working 6-days-a-week for 7 months finally took a toll on my back. God has a funny way of telling me it is time to take a break. It all started on July 20 with some tingling of my right pinky then dull ache to my right elbow and slowly to my right shoulder and finally ended right on my mid-back. This break gave me the quiet time that I needed to reflect and prioritize things in my life. I am really grateful to have such an awsome God to show me the importance of health and to appreciate simple things such as using a pair of chop sticks for dim sum. I am also thankful for all the great and caring friends and family God has placed in my life.
Although my apartment was not my ideal vacation spot, it gave me a lot of time to doodle ^_^ so I will slowly back post some of the blogs ^_^


No comments:
Post a Comment